Monday, January 12, 2009

Tough!!!!

What is next? What is going to happen? What are the outcomes? Why there must be changes? There is a lot of question running in my mind this few days. I do not know why this thought came to my mind.

I like to cycle but not for a very far distance...lolz.. just a short distance will do. I remember one a the day i went to cycled with my friends just around our hostel, but some how I manage to cycle a bit further to day. We cycled to the stadium that day.When I was cycling this think back about the question that came into my mine few days ago. Sometimes making decision is not an easy job because we have to think about all the factors that will influence our life.

When come to a part that we have to cycle up the steep road. I try my best to cycle. It was a miracle that I manage to go up the steep slope. So we rested there for a while but when I sit down i found myself hard to get up.lolz. It might be because of my leg muscle were exhausted.
The fun part is going down the steep slope a fun. As I go down i feel the strong air that blow against me and I was enjoying the moment. That was really and enjoying moment to me.

Sometime in life I think we need to cycle up the steep slope which is a very painful experience and a exhausting journey to come of us. Some of us will take it a a challenge, some of us will help those who are left behind, some of us would just give up and do not want to try anymore. But the fun part is that when you go down from the steep slope you will enjoy all the hard work that you have put in a lot of effort to cycle up the steep slope. When you are going down the slope, it is in top speed!!!! and all you have to do is just enjoy the nice air that is blowing against your face.

What is next? I do not know. What is going to happen? I do not know. What are the outcomes? I do not know. Why there must be changes? I do not know. But this verse is very helpful when you are in doubt."Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid- John 14:27" God is the best person to turn to when you are in doubt.


"In nothing be anxious; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your request be made know unto God- Phil 4:6"

3 comments:

andrew wong said...

chiiiiiimmm arr... hahhaa... i learnt dat in JS. neway, u r a gr8 thinker. u x seem 2 crap but post meaningful stuffs.

oh yea... u cycled from your hostel to bkt jalil?

dnomseD said...

Interesting post :)

Wow. Cycling to the life cycle.
But sometimes you get caught up while going down the slope too fast.

That would be pride. and then comes the fall.

BAM!

lol

Please visit my Blog, and link me too...

;) thx

God bless

Por Shen said...

No...How could it be pride??? Would say that enjoying ur fruits of labour is a pride??.. Would you say that enjoying ur fruit of labour would make you fall???? You have cycled so hard up the hill and when you come down from the hill, i am sure you enjoy the wind.. So enjoy it when there is a chance or would you rather enjoy it when you are cycling up the hill?? It is up to you..